The BNY Mellon Leadership Award is presented to an educator who exemplifies the courage to lead, a passion for excellence, and commitment to student success. This award highlights BNY Mellon’s commitment to advancing its core values within the Greater Pittsburgh community's education system.
Comcast Young Entrepreneurs in
Comcast knows that equitable access to skills and development opportunities is essential to building and supporting young entrepreneurs. Opening the doors for new voices and inspiring the next generation of innovators and creators is our mission. Our award celebrates that entrepreneurial spirit that uplifts and has taken action to improve their community.
Special Announcements from BUILD.org
Announcement of Winners
Imagination & Beyond
Wesley Saulsbury, Saniya Rivers,
Emmet Chesleigh, Maliek Davis
McKeesport Area Senior High School
Alexis Whitson, Brealynn Grimm,
Jordyn Jeffries, Raina Sirmons
Pittsburgh Science and Technology Academy
Penn Hills Charter School of Entrepreneurship
Anniston Jackson, Skye Jackson,
Juliana Shane, Jeanelle Stiteler
Northgate Senior High School
Thank you for your support of entrepreneurship education!
VIDEO PREPARATION GUIDELINES
HOW TO RECORD
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.