Last Month was #MentoringMonth and we took the opportunity to celebrate the many inspiring mentors in BUILD! With so many powerful adult role models supporting our students and mission, we asked our mentors about their experience in BUILD and featured them each Monday in January!
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — BUILD.org is partnering with the Richard King Mellon Foundation (RKMF) to develop the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders and changemakers. Spanning over four years, RKMF’s $1.2 million investment will be […]
“Ask the Experts: Youth Entrepreneurship and the 21st Century Economy” – Philanthropy Roundtable recently interviewed three leaders of nonprofit organizations, including BUILD CEO Ayele Shakur, involved in this work to […]
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.