The BUILD program aligns 100% with ESSER funding requirements. At BUILD.org, entrepreneurship is the spark, college, career, and life success are the goal. Bring BUILD to your school with the ESSER Funding.
BUILD is poised to create a world where entrepreneurship education is taught to every child in America. The BUILDing Gen E campaign utilizes three pillars to build entrepreneurial mindsets and skills for youth in communities that are often overlooked and underestimated.
#MentoringMonth – Mentor with BUILD! All through January, BUILD celebrated #NationalMentorMonth with videos and messages from our BUILD mentors. Our posts showcased our mentors personal experiences, and their messages to […]
February 2, 2021
VIDEO PREPARATION GUIDELINES
HOW TO RECORD
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.