BUILD Launches New Digital Curriculum for Educators
BUILD’s 2021 – 2022 DESIGN QUESTION
“How might we BUILD powerful, thriving communities where EVERYONE enjoys safety, wellness, and economic freedom?”
Today, BUILD Launches New Digital Curriculum for Educators! BUILD is excited to launch our Thriving Communities Design Challenge for teachers nationwide. BUILD’s Design Challenge is an interactive, FREE virtual curriculum for educators that empowers middle and high school students to solve real challenges in their own communities while learning to use the human-centered design process. Students develop innovative solutions to our 2021-2022 challenge question: “How might we build powerful, thriving communities where everyone enjoys safety, wellness, and economic freedom?”
Educators, nonprofits and schools, join BUILD’s Thriving Communities Design Challenge – a fun, online experience for students and teachers alike, focused around human-centered design.
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.