Make an ImpactApply
Working at BUILD means that you are helping ignite the potential of youth in under-resourced communities and preparing them for high school, college and career success. Whether working directly with our students, recruiting volunteers, fundraising, or part of the operational team our employees are impacting the lives of the students we serve.
BUILD’s Core Values
- As BUILDers, we hold an unwavering passionate commitment and belief in the power and potential of youth. Our organization exists to serve students. We seize each opportunity to contribute to the foundation of knowledge, skills, and networks from which students can build extraordinary lives. Our operating principles and decisions focus on what is in the best interest of our students.
- As BUILDers, we excel in the entrepreneurial Spark Skills that we teach our students – Communication, Collaboration, Problem Solving, Innovation, Grit and Self-Management. We communicate through transparent and honest dialogue. We cherish teamwork, tenacity, and thinking outside the box. We demonstrate a relentless pursuit of excellence and approach work with a positive can do attitude. When we bring the spark we achieve great things together, and we model the way for our students.
- As BUILDers, we develop and foster relationships in service of creating access and opportunities for our students, staff, and stakeholders. We value all who come to the table as partners to maximize our collective impact. By connecting the communities in which we work, we build empathy, equity, and social capital.
- As BUILDers, we understand that Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matters, but what matters even more is Action. We strive to create equity of voice, access, influence and power across lines of difference – both in and beyond BUILD, specifically for groups that have been historically denied social and economic justice. If we are not part of the solution, then we are part of the problem. We welcome, celebrate, and embrace the unique expressions and contributions of us all – our backgrounds, race, ethnicity, gender, language, sexual orientation, and social class.
Keep Students at the Center
Bring the Spark
Promote Diversity and Social Action
- Belief in the power of youth
- Diverse staff
- Collaborative and team centric environment
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Open communication/transparency
- Constant pursuit of excellence
- Competitive compensation
- Rich health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Generous paid time off benefits including vacation, holiday and sick time
- Commitment to professional development
- Flexible work environment
To view our open positions and apply, click on the button below: