Come shop from AromaSqueeze for aromatherapy stress balls, Roll & Go for useful travel organizers, Pod Pouch for clip-on, zip-up earbud pouches, and Towel Tote for their unique beach towel that doubles as a tote bag.
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13
BUILD Holiday Pop-Up Shop at the Bolling Building
4:00 – 6:00 PM (just before the school committee meeting)
2300 Washington Street (Lobby), Roxbury, MA 02119
Browse and buy travel neck pillows from Chillow, a combination lotion/hand santizer from Lotionizer, unique phone cases from Custom Cases, and desk organizers by Designer Essentials.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 16
Black Market Holiday Pop-Up
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
2136 Washington Street in Dudley Square, Roxbury, MA
Come to the BUILD liquidation sale! Student teams who still have products available will be rotating at this market throughout the day until they sell out. Get unique gifts for your friends and support our young entrepreneurs who are earning money at their last selling event before holiday break.
We’d also like to thank our partners at Goodwin & LogMeIn who are both hosting private BUILD Pop-Up Shops in their offices.
Sound like fun? Email our Manager of Strategic Partnerships, Kira Ross, at email@example.com to ask how your business can engage with BUILD students too!
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.