1 - 5 Hour Learning Experience for Students in Grades 7-12
Our curriculum is free and accessible to students and educators
across the country thanks to the generosity of our partners.
Empowering Educators with Interactive Blended Learning
- Propel your students to become CEOs of their own cookie company. They will navigate critical choices in team dynamics, product development, marketing, consumer research, community engagement, and shape their own entrepreneurial journey.
- Enhance social and emotional learning (SEL). Students will explore their interests and strengths through problem-solving and self-management, fostering a holistic understanding of personal and community health.
- Equip students with tangible business skills. From identifying target markets and learning about marketing strategies to understanding costs, revenue, and profit, this simulation is a fun introduction to entrepreneurship.
Immersive Learning Experiences
CREATE ACCOUNT TO ACCESS The FREE CURRICULUM
Access our entrepreneurship game today!
FamBiz comes with free tools and resources, including suggestions for easy integration into your classroom and student-facing materials. Create an account to access the blended learning resources.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT &
A GROUP FOR YOUR STUDENTS
Discover how to implement FamBiz and engage your students through our immersive educational CEO simulation game.
Explore our robust teacher toolkit designed to accompany the FamBiz game, complete with facilitation and implementation guides, including student-facing worksheets and teacher-facing discussion guides for a successful blended learning experience.
Ignite creativity and innovation as you introduce your students to the heart of entrepreneurship with FamBiz.
Launch FamBiz today and let the entrepreneurial creativity flow, breaking the boundaries of traditional learning!
1 -5 hours
7th - 12th grade
Immersive Learning Experiences
“I never thought learning about business could be this fun! FamBiz turned the classroom into a real business, and I got to be the CEO.
I’m actually learning real-world skills about running a business, solving problems, and managing a team.” -BUILD Student
“FamBiz is a game-changer in education. My students are not just learning business concepts; they’re actively applying them in a real-world simulation. The engagement is through the roof, and the best part is seeing them light up as they connect theory to practice. It’s a teacher’s dream come true!” -BUILD Teacher
Our frequently asked questions
FamBiz is a 60-minute CEO simulation game. Young people will work to balance community, team, and personal health as they make decisions for their business. This emphasis on the social and emotional aspects of running a business helps young people learn about their personal interests and strengths, and will help launch them on their BUILD.org program journey.
- Students will need a computer device that has internet access
- For distance learning, you can use any video platform you like Zoom, GoogleMeet, etc.
BUILD.org invites all educators, community-based organizations, and parents to launch the FamBiz CEO Simulation Game.
Today, tomorrow or whenever you are ready! The FamBiz CEO Simulation Game is online and accessible anytime.