BUILD in your community
CONNECT. ENGAGE. EMPOWER.
HOW TO LAUNCH
Meet with a BUILD
Work with build staff to talk through partnership
Bring your community together
We will train your teachers in BUILD curriculum with ongoing support
Launch Build and start igniting youth potential through entrepreneurship
what EDUCATORS teach WITH BUILD
Our education system does not prepare students for our 21st Century workforce.
What is BUILD?
What is BUILD?
- Engaging experience For Grades 8-12
- Pitch Competitions & Sales Events
- Corporate Field Trips
- Growth Mindset & Spark Skills
- Enriching Experience Between Teacher & Student
- Interactive Curriculum Package: Proven since 1999
- Teacher Training & Support All Year Long
- Classroom Engagement Material
- Corporate & Entrepreneurial Support From Your Community
- Access To Social-Emotional Evaluation Tools
- All About Entrepreneurship & Experiential Learning
- Project Based Learning
- Students Become the CEO of their Own Lives
- Enhanced Self Confidence, Self-Esteem & Public Speaking
- Promotes Social Equity
PARTNERSHIPS AT BUILD
BUILD brings together a strong and supportive ecosystem to support our partner schools including: Educators, Parents, Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders, and Community and Youth Advocates – all focused on keeping students at the center. Together the community will unite and collaborate with BUILD staff and teachers.
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET STARTED?
- Dedicated teacher, whom BUILD will support
- Dedicated classroom or lab space that allows for flexible, small group seating
- Ability for students to sell products on school premises
- Small budget for transportation to off-site events
- Small budget for classroom materials
- A two to four-year financial commitmentx