Gen E Introduction Video Featured Speaker Introduction Moderated Q&A Featured Student & Speaker Q&A Closing
ABOUT GEN E
BUILDing Gen Eis a $15M growth campaign to BUILD a diverse new generation of entrepreneurial leaders and changemakers across America.
We are buildingentrepreneurial mindset and skills for youth in communities that are underserved, overlooked and underestimated. With a 20 year proven track record of providing an award-winning, innovative entrepreneurship program, BUILD is uniquely positioned to build a new generation of entrepreneurs. With our BUILDing Gen E Campaign, we are utilizing these three pillars to bring entrepreneurship education to every school in America.
Expand our impact through direct service to new communities across the country
Accelerate our reach to students and educators through our digital offerings
Advance racial equity by influencing public policy and reimagining education
Tap the AirPlay icon in the top right banner of your Mac
Choose your Apple TV
VIDEO PREPARATION GUIDELINES
HOW TO RECORD
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.