Pumpkin spice is back on the menus. Sweaters are on the racks. This can only mean one thing; it’s BUILD Your Way Back to School time! With new offerings such as a digitized curriculum, another round of the Design Challenge, and in-person events on the horizon, this is going to be an amazing year! Wishing you a wonderful school year!
Being an educator is a rewarding career! Like everyone else, you have your highs and lows, but teaching can easily lead to burnout if you’re not vigilant. Click below for some great tips and resources from TeacherCareerCoach.com to help you take care of yourself while inspiring the spark in others.
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.