BUILD fans convened at the Westin Copley on Thursday to celebrate youth entrepreneurship at BUILD Boston’s annual fundraising gala.
BUILDFest featured a student business expo with unique, original products and honored special guests Tim Ferriss, author of the 4-Hour Workweek, John Barros, the Chief of Economic Development of Boston, and Steve DiFillippo, the Chief Executive Officer of Davio’s Restaurant Group.
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.