On Thursday, March 14th, LogMeIn hosted the 2nd Annual InGames tournament benefiting BUILD Boston. Some of Boston’s hottest local companies including Akamai, CloudHealth by VMware, Drift, HubSpot, Rue Gilt Groupe, Bullhorn, Quick Base, Zipcar and LogMeIn helped raise $31K to support BUILD’s youth entrepreneurs!
This year’s InGames featured coed teams going head to head in Basketball, Pool, Corn Hole, and Ping Pong tournament at LogMeIn’s office while co-workers and friends cheered them on. Everyone enjoyed drinks and snacks from sponsors Boloco, Chicken & Rice Guys, 9 Miles East, Briggs Hard Seltzer, Archer Roose Fine Wines and Athletic Beer Company. During the tournament, participants and spectators had the opportunity to learn about BUILD student businesses and how to become a mentor.
Our partner, Social Boston Sports, expertly ran the tournaments and Reebok generously donated custom t-shirts to all the participants. Congratulations to our 8 winners:
Basketball – Drift – Cody Bernard & Lindsey Riordan
Pool – LogMeIn – Walker Littlehale & Chelsea Sanders
Special thank you to Mission Possible for hosting this event and thank you to all the companies, sponsors, and students that participated in this wonderful event. We’re already looking forward to next year’s rematch—game on!
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.