March 25, 2021 is declared BUILDFest Youth Entrepreneurship Day in Washington D.C.
BUILD is honored to share this incredible news: Mayor Muriel Bowser has proclaimed March 25th 2021as BUILDFest Youth Entrepreneurship Day in Washington D.C. We hope that this will give visibility to our campaign to BUILD Gen E: a diverse new generation of entrepreneurial leaders and changemakers!
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.