BUILD Celebrates National Entrepreneurship Week 2022
Did you know it's National Entrepreneurship Week?
One of the biggest challenges we face as a nation is how to create a more equitable and prosperous future for all. Teaching entrepreneurship education helps create a diverse new generation of entrepreneurial leaders and change-makers. Today’s youth learn relevant 21st-century skills like innovative problem solving, collaboration, and grit. These skills will help them achieve better lives at home, school, and work. Get involved today and make a change!
3 Ways to Support
Entrepreneurship Education This Week
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.