Are you looking for hands-on, innovative ways to make learning fun for your students? Engage in the BUILD Design Challenge! It’s a free, 10-hour online experience designed for educators like you to have meaningful conversations with your students about what it means to live in a thriving community!
Using the five-step process for Human-Centered Design – Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test – students develop products, solutions, or campaigns in response to the challenge question “How might we build powerful, thriving communities where everyone enjoys safety, wellness, and economic freedom?”
Give your students the opportunity to develop an entrepreneurial mindset, learn social and emotional learning skills and use technology to solve problems all while having fun this school year!
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.