Thanks to all of YOUR support, we have raised over $31,000 for Generation Entrepreneur this #GivingTuesday! Your contributions brought our vision for an America driven by diverse change-makers closer to reality. We are so grateful for all your efforts and enthusiasm!
Special thanks to the 84 friends of BUILD who created their own fundraisers to share with their network and the 280individual donors who multiplied our impact!
And it’s not just about #GivingTuesday –this campaign will continue until New Years Eve! Give the Gift of Entrepreneurship Education this holiday season!
Throughout this month, we will share the student stories that YOU helped fund and we hope that you will be inspired to continue to help us #BUILDGenE. Thank you for igniting the spark in our communities.
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.