We believe in the power of your ideas and your ability to solve real problems.
MEET YOUR CHALLENGE GUIDE, NIKO
The Challenge Journey
ARE YOU READY?
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
We invite participation from youth across the country. This Design Challenge is open to any willing to share their ideas about how to help people thrive during a global pandemic. All have the chance to win a cash prize and be featured on our website. At this point, all students must register with a teacher to be qualified for prizes
This Design Challenge offers an inviting space to empathize, design, ideate, test and pitch. The BUILD team is excited to help more teens find empowering ways to solve some of life’s toughest challenges utilizing the design thinking process. Five selected submissions will be eligible to receive $250 and be featured on our national website. BUILD students will have the opportunity to participate in a Virtual Pitch Event later in 2020 and pitch their innovative solutions to celebrity judges.
TEACHERS & STUDENTS
- Teachers, pre-register today!
- BUILD provides all Design Challenge course material for students and teachers.
- Students have the option to participate in synchronous and asynchronous environments.
- Students participate over the course of two weeks and five selected students submissions will will be eligible to receive $250 each be featured on our national website later in 2020.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT?
- BUILD is looking for partners to support challenge implementation. If you are interested in getting involved as a Challenge Partner, please contact Ed Wilson email@example.com.
- Sign up to receive email updates about the BUILD Your Future: COVID-19 Design Challenge.
The BUILD COVID-19 Design Challenge launches in Massachusetts and California in June 2020. Teachers, pre-register so your students can join!