Coded by Kids is creating opportunities for underrepresented young people to become tech and innovation leaders by providing education, resources and support. I chat with CEO Danae Mobley about the program and registration for the upcoming Innovation League.
Article by Al Dia News. There are many different industries that young individuals can look to that serve as examples of successful, high-earning careers.
However, for many, the access and exposure to certain career paths are underrepresented.
To address this, two organizations — Coded by Kids (CbK) and BUILD.org — are partnering together to expand opportunities for both children and adults.
BUILD’s Design Challenge Bring the Design Challenge to Your Students in Grades 6-12! Made by teachers for teachers. Empowering Educators With Human-Centered Design. Engage your students by teaching them empathy, […]
In partnership with Coded by Kids and BUILD.org, 1Philadelphia initiative creates a league aiming to build and nurture technology and leadership skills in Philadelphia’s future innovators through citywide competition. Through […]
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.