BUILD Metro DC is excited to announce the addition of a new Metro DC Associate Board member, Rachel Vas!
Rachel Vas has 13 years of professional experience in international development and supply chain in the public and private sector. Currently she is the Global Production and Logistics Director for GrainPro. Rachel has dedicated her career to providing supply chain solutions for the U.S. government and other donor funded projects in low resource countries all over the world. Rachel has a Bachelors of Arts in Political Science from University of Maryland and a Masters of Science in Conflict Analysis and Resolution from George Mason University. She is also a Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) issued by the Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) – a leading supply chain membership organization. Rachel is a local Washingtonian and has volunteered with various local organizations. From 2008-2013, she volunteered as a reading tutor for a student through the Reading All Stars through Harriet Tubman Elementary school in Columbia Heights, Washington, DC.
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.