BUILD envisions a world where every student, in every public high school across America, is learning to think and act like an entrepreneur.
BUILDing Gen E is a growth campaign to build a diverse new generation of entrepreneurial leaders and changemakers across America.
We are building entrepreneurial mindset and skills for youth in communities that are underserved, overlooked, and underestimated. With a 20 year proven track record of providing an award-winning, innovative entrepreneurship program, BUILD.org is uniquely positioned to build a new generation of entrepreneurs.
Our BUILDing Gen E Campaign utilizes three pillars to bring entrepreneurship education to every school in America:
Overlooked and underestimated for far too long, this generation is ready to rewrite the narrative of who they are and what they are capable of. No longer interested in fighting the old, they are focusing all of their energy on building the new. About 41 percent plan to become entrepreneurs and almost half believe they’ll invent something that changes the world.
Whether our youth go on to join organizations or create companies of their own, we need a generation of problem solvers that are able to adapt and pivot to meet the demands of a fast-changing digital society.
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.