BUILD Sponsors Senator Coons Bipartisan effort to harness America’s entrepreneurial spirit in economic recovery
Many aspiring entrepreneurs, especially those who live in distressed communities, lack the runway capital – funds for space, materials, and support – needed to launch their business.
Access to capital is lacking in underserved & minority communities. Even with similar credit scores & net worth, Black entrepreneurs are 3X less likely to be approved for loans than white peers.
We need an #EntrepreneurCorps to build the next generation of small businesses. BUILD.org is proud to sponsor the Next Generation Entrepreneurship Corps Act by Senator Chris Coons, Senator Tim Scott, Rep. Troy Balderson, and Rep. Jason Crow.
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.