30 hours of curriculum
Designed to be an introduction to entrepreneurship that can be integrated into all subject classes, offered as an after-school experience, or for a summer session.
- Ready to implement curriculum
- Integration of entrepreneurial mindset and human-centered design into your teaching practice
- Playbook for creating a culminating community event for students to present their work
“This sprint definitely made me feel like a valuable contributor because all that we said was being recorded. I know that what we said will be mentioned if not at least once.”
– Cindy Pineda
Students take three units of engaging, project-based curriculum that:
- Focuses on entrepreneurial mindset, skill acquisition, and prototyping a business.
- Incorporates 21st century skills.
- Includes a gamified simulation, Design Challenge, and Idea Pitch event.
“I love BUILD’s Design Challenge because it gives students an opportunity to let our voices be heard, which can inspire other young people like me to take action in their community. I believe I am the next generation of entrepreneurs.”
Time Commitment & Support
- 30 hours of lesson plans
- Minimum of 3 hours of PD covering BUILD onboarding and curriculum
- Ongoing support
- Collaboration with other BUILD teachers