On May 19th, BUILD Boston hosted BUILDing Resilience: a conversation with Abadesi Osunsade, VP of Global Community & Belonging at Brandwatch & Founder/CEO at Hustle Crew. The event was moderated by Christina Luconi, Chief People Officer, Rapid7 and Cendy Moliere, BUILD Class of 2015.
Abadesi is the first-ever VP of Global Community & Belonging at Brandwatch, Founder & CEO of Hustle Crew, Author of “Dream Big. Hustle Hard: The Millennial Woman’s Guide to Success in Tech”, and Co-Host of Techish Podcast. As a fearless, passionate champion for addressing racial inequities in the tech industry, her story of resilience, hard work, and dreaming big was an inspiration to our student speakers and viewers of all ages.
"WOWZA @BUILDinBoston- @Abadesi of @Brandwatch is AWE*MAZING!! So many delicious gems flowing out! Thank you for this meaningful conversation around BUILDing Resilience. Love the questions Christina Luconi @peopleinnovator and Cendy Moliere."
Aba, our moderators, Christina Luconi & Cendy Moliere, and BUILD students gave an inspiring look at entrepreneurship, resilience, and growth mindset. In case you missed it, check out our virtual venue and get the replay!
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.