The countdown to Marathon Monday begins. Only 18 days until runners from all over the world sweat it out to support hundreds of local charities!
At BUILD, we’re especially grateful to our friends at TUGG for supporting a BUILD marathon runner. Brent Grinna, CEO and Founder of EverTrue, will be running to support BUILD student entrepreneurs.
“BUILD is an easy organization to support given the impact they’re having on their students through entrepreneurship,” said Brent. “I’m happy to support BUILD students in this way.”
Want to read more about the four tech-company founders running to support local charities? Check out this article in BetaBoston, and show your support for BUILD at TUGG’s 9th annual Wine & Tequila party!
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.