How One Innovative Non-Profit Ignited This Millennial Entrepreneur’s Life Buy Tony’s Book Today! Today, Tony Shavers III is an award winning self-published author, entrepreneur, and fundraising professional. From the outside […]
This November, we are celebrating entrepreneurs, change-makers, and leaders. We welcome you to join us this National Entrepreneurship Month to support our students. Last year, we had over 58 individual […]
National Hispanic Heritage Month is an annual celebration of the history and culture of the U.S. Latinx and Hispanic communities. The event commemorates how those communities have influenced and contributed […]
Our wonderful Richard King Mellon Foundation friends have released their 2021 Annual Report! With their support, BUILD is able to bring entrepreneurship education to students and teachers in the Greater […]
Comcast NBCUniversal Connects and Supports Two Educational Non-profits To Teach Students Real-World Skills for Career Success Enter the Challenge Redwood City, CA, October 3rd, 2022 — Through Comcast NBCUniversal’s support, […]
Coded by Kids is creating opportunities for underrepresented young people to become tech and innovation leaders by providing education, resources and support. I chat with CEO Danae Mobley about the program and registration for the upcoming Innovation League.
1. iPhone, iPad, Zoom and Loom are all choices of recording tools for their video presentation
2. Record with both students and their presentation in view
3. Record horizontally for the best view of the students and their presentation
4. Follow Presentation Diagram to the Right
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Notecards may be used as cue cards
•Pro Tip: Notecards should avoid having a full script
- Even when you are not speaking, don’t forget the camera is still recording!
•Be aware of your body language while you and your business partners are speaking
- Everyone has an opportunity to speak
- Professional dress is encouraged
- Practice makes perfect
•Practice how you will transition from each speaker
•Project your voice when you speak
Follow positioning format Above
Download a Sample of Our Curriculum
Fill out this form to receive a free sample of our curriculum and to receive occasional email updates on how to bring BUILD to your community.